Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Tattoos

I know that tattoos are unusual for me to create...especially since I've never made them before. Somehow they distracted me from the new shoes that I have been working on.

New shoes will be finished in the next week-ish. Until then, enjoy the new tattoos at introduction prices!



The two floral tattoos above are on the undershirt and shirt layers for the top. The lower pelvis/lower belly designs are on the underpants and pants layers. The top tattoos can be worn with or without the bottom ink...or the lower tattoo can be worn without the top.

Special 1L for the spine tattoo. (Undershirt and shirt layers.)


Free group gift for Felicity Updates members.


Main Store:
Felicity at Emerald Bay

Other Locations:
Felicity at Gomphus
Felicity at Blanc
Felicity at Taeniatum